The production of plastic parts with the plastic injection machine gains increasing popularity. One of the major reasons is fact that after the initial investment into the compression mold can this sort of production dramatically reduce production costs, i.e. the price for the final product.
The first step for successful production is creating the precise and quality designed mold. The constructor decides about the appropriate material and shape for mold and also suggests possible quantity of workpieces which is mold capable to finish at once in one cycle.
The production itself is subsequently carried out in such a way that the injection machine first melts the granulate of the selected plastic material and with using screw and high pressure transports it to all parts of the mold. After cooling down the product is removed from the mold and can be used in the next process immediately after quality control.
INJECTION MOLDING MACHINERY
|Shot weight PS (g)
|Theoretical shot volume (cm3)
|Injection pressure (Bar)
|Clamping force (kN)
OFFERED SERVICES IN PLASTIC INJECTION INDUSTRY
- draft of the plastic part – according to your ideas we will design required piece applicable for injection molding technology in SolidWorks software bundle
- construction of a computer 3D model using 3D print technology – for your better idea we will produce physical model so you can test functionality, dimensions, look or optionally different attribute and compare it with your requirements for final workpiece
- construction of a mold in 2D&3D software with simulation of plastic flow in mold
- production of the mold on modern machining centres
- mold testing
- small-lot production of injected plastic parts from all common thermoplastic materials including filling with fibre glass
- finishing, assembling and packaging of molded pieces